

It's been a big, fun week, after a crazy-fun Thanksgiving weekend. Nate and I had a great time at Mimi and Dandy's, especially Nate, since he got to flirt with so many different lady relatives.
We went to see Dr. Foster Tuesday for Nate's four-month checkup, and he gave us some shocking news: Nate is big. He's in the 95th percentile for height (Mommy said something about Shahan jeans) and still off the charts for weight (Mommy said something about Edwards jeans). Mommy told Dr. Foster that she's feeding Nate, and he said that's OK. Nate thinks it's pretty OK, too.
If you're wondering what these percentiles mean, here goes: Nate-man weighs 21.2 pounds and is 26 and three-quarters inches long at four months. I, at four months, weighed 16.7 pounds and was 25 and two-thirds inches long. He weighs five pounds more than I did. No wonder Mommy's arms are tired.
Wednesday morning it snowed! I really wanted to catch some snowflakes, so Mommy let me before I went to school. I was asleep when the snow started, but popped awake when Mommy told me it was snowing. And Wednesday afternoon I got to see Mommy try to pretend like she wasn't freaking out while we waited forever at Target to get some not-so-great pictures taken. Mommy doesn't want to bother certain readers of this blog for yet another photo session.
You know what's really fun to do EVERY time you ride in a car? Yell out "fire hydrant" every time you see a fire hydrant. And if you see a squirrel on top of a fire hydrant, yell out "squorore fire hydrant." I still can't get those words that end in "rl" right. Like girl and squirrel. Mommy and I both think this is funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment