Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Traveling Man

Don't I look excited to be a golfing Aggie?


I've been lots of places lately, but Mommy somehow only got to one place with camera batteries that weren't dead. We just got back from Seattle, and we had a great time. My favorite parts were the airport, the airplane, and the ferry we took to Bainbridge Island. While we were there, it was HOT - I'm talking record highs for this time of the year. Probably hotter than Dallas, and definitely without air conditioning. We had packed expecting 60s, but the temperature was in the 80s. We stayed with Daddy's friend Joe, his wife Mavi, and their daughter Audrey, who's about 10 months old. I told Audrey "no" quite a bit, but I also gave her five and helped her get better at crawling.


With Mommy on the ferry. You can see the Space Needle.


With Daddy at the top of the Space Needle.

A few weeks ago we went to Oklahoma to visit friends. There I told my friend Emma, who's only 10 months old, "no" a lot, but I followed her big sister around. I heard Mommy say I was getting mad at Emma for doing the same thing I was doing to Ryley.

I also hung out at the zoo with my buddy Griffin a few weeks ago, and the best part was pushing my stroller around. I don't know when I'll get over how cool that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Seattle pictures! And look how big you look!