Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Is is winter?

The weather's been really weird in Dallas lately. It was in the 70s Monday, but the 30s today. Monday I played in the backyard on the horsie GGM (Mommy calls her Grandmother) and PPK got me for Christmas. It's too cool to rock and bounce on it. I can't quite fit my feet into the stirrups, but that's OK - I can still make it move!



Last weekend Daddy took Mommy and me to the Dallas World Aquarium. I saw sharks, turtles, monkeys, birds, and even a panther. It smelled funny, but I got to walk around a lot.

Did I tell you my feet have been growing? Look at these shoes I can fit into. (Daddy didn't notice a smudge on the lens when he took this picture.)

By the way, veggies, unbreaded meat, and cheese still suck. Mommy told me she's going to pretend like we live during The Depression and only offer me carrots for every meal. Hah, I bet she won't do it.

No comments: